…“and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”. ~ Donald Trump
ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE: Donald Trump 304, Hillary Clinton 227, Colin Powell 3, Bernie Sanders 1, Ron Paul 1, John Kasich 1, 'Faith Spotted Eagle' 1
Response To Why She Lost The 2016 Election
Job Against Trump: Peter King
Blog Author's Comments -- Donald Trump showed us early on he knows what it means to be an American, to unleash that spirit that our fore fathers fought to preserve. I am thankful I tried to help him, in a very small way and had faith in him that he could win. I am very thankful for him. This was over the day Trump entered the race. Everything else was distraction.
The Democrats and most of the media have been lying during the entire campaign and good people do eventually get sick of being lied to. There was never any defeat, only in the minds of those who doubted. We will continue to hear from the mainstream media along with the Clinton camp how Russia hacked the vote and stole it from Hillary. This is, no doubt, the biggest lie of the entire campaign. Hillary Clinton was simply a terrible candidate who refused to do the work and believed 2016 was finally the year of her coronation. I do hope she and her husband go away, I don't want to hear anything more that either of them have to say.


No comments:
Post a Comment