Sunday, January 31, 2016

NFL Super Bowl 50 - Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers - Feb. 07



Blog Author's Comments -- The National Football League certainly has changed since I have been watching it for over sixty years. There are so many prima donnas playing now. When they make a tackle, catch a pass or score a touchdown, which is what they are being paid huge salaries to do, almost all of them do their rehearsed celebration.

As the great Alabama coach 'Bear' Bryant said - "When you get in the end zone, act like you've been there." But I am still watching and will tune in to my 50th Super Bowl game. The Carolina Panthers are the favorites, but I will be rooting for the Denver Broncos because of their quarterback. Peyton Manning is one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play the game.


Videos Of Two Of My Favorite Players From Years Ago

Pittsburgh Steelers Linebacker Jack Lambert - Mini Biography

Chicago Bears Linebacker Dick Butkus - Hard Nosed Football

cartoon via: Hi & Lois

Super Bowl: Field Crew Accidentally Paints Broncos Logo In Both End Zones

6 comments:

  1. Watch NFL Super Bowl 50 Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos online stream on Sunday, Feb. 7th, 2016 at Levi's Stadium. Super Bowl Carolina vs Denver NFL match will begin at 6:30 PM and will provide lot of entertainment to all fans of NFL across the globe. It is the unmatched thrill, excitement and utmost fun of NFL games which make it the most watched sport of the United States. Now NFL is been watched and enjoyed across the world because of its thrill and glamour. Watch NFL Super Bowl 50 online Stream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolina Panthers meet the Denver Broncos in this year's Super Bowl, played at the home of the San Francisco 49ers. Watch Super Bowl 50 Live Stream at any device with HD stream on 7 Feb 2016 at 6:30 PM ET. Watch NFL Super Bowl L Stream

    ReplyDelete
  3. These provides opponents across the On the internet one at a projects and get put arriving back together arriving back into your pc the same way. Providing you have a fast online relationship and the web nfl live stream, the stay soccer sources will start to perform immediately

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can watch TV with ScreenVariety http://screenvariety.com .sʞɹoʍ ǝsןǝ ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs s,ʇǝן. ScreenVariety Tv - everything is possible in NFL streaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year I paid a lot of money for NFL network. NEVER AGAIN ! Now I am watching NFL online via screenwizhd .com . Probably you already know but I want to remind you that screenwizhd .com has NFL games in their price. It's only $29/yearly so I suggest to go to screenwizhd .com and buy subscription there

    ReplyDelete