"There's no evidence of that."
--Hillary Clinton on the email scandal
Obama's Labor Day Speech: "The GOP's mindset has been wrecking the economy for a long, long time."
--Barack Obama
[Republicans] espouse out of date, out of touch policies. They are dead wrong for 21st century America.
--Hillary Clinton
I have a proven conservative record.
--Jeb Bush
She viewed classified materials in hard copy in her office or via other secure means while traveling, not on email.
--Jennifer Palmieri, Hillary Clinton's Campaign Communications Director
When I turned over my 55,000 pages I did so to help the State Department they had asked all the former secretaries to please hand over any information because they were having some challenges with record keeping.
--Hillary Clinton
The Republicans have had a plan for years to strip away women's rights to make choices over our own bodies.
--Elizabeth Warren
I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.
--Hillary Clinton
Let's have an investigation of those people who are trying to ensnare Planned Parenthood in a controversy that doesn't exist.
--Nancy Pelosi
The border has never been more secure than it is now.
--Rep. Joaquin Castro (TX-D)

No comments:
Post a Comment