Friday, June 12, 2015
Detroit Woman Fights Off Five Home Invaders With Handgun
Truth Revolt - The Washington Times reports that a Detroit woman drove off five male intruders from her home at 2 a.m. Tuesday with her personal handgun, which she obtained after her home was robbed three years ago.
Ms. Dee was shot in the leg in the exchange of gunfire, but she said one of them was likely hit:
I was able to get to my gun. They didn’t know I had it. By that time, it was just gunfire. We are regular people. We work every day. Me and my fiancĂ©, we work every day. We don’t do drugs. We don’t do none of that.
Ms. Dee, a cancer survivor, told a local news station that God keeps helping her though life-threatening situations.
“I told the nurse and the doctor that I think I’m a cat, because I keep just going through stuff and God keeps pulling me through it,” she said.
Her brother Corey had a blunt message for home invaders contemplating any funny business in the future:
If you break into our home, we’re going to kill you.
Blog Author's Comments - This woman is an example of a gun saving a life, good for her. I imagine all the leftists and the many who despise the NRA would not like this story. Good work Ms. Dee. Another example of having a gun and not needing it than to need a gun and not have it. In this case Ms. Dee needed one and was able to use it to protect her life. The money she spent for the gun was a good investment.
It's surprising that this story hit any of the news wires. This is the left's nightmare, an armed private citizen protecting herself and property with a firearm.
Labels:
Gun saves a woman from thugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment