Friday, July 25, 2014
More False Statements From The Obama Administration...
It's pretty hard to find an economic measure where we're not significantly better off.
--Barack Obama
I'm not overly partisan.
--Barack Obama
The facts could not be more clear. The United States of America has never been more engaged in helping to lead in more places than we are now.
--John Kerry
There have been a number of situations in which you've seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way that has ... substantially improved the ... tranquility of the global community.
--Josh Earnest
I am pretty damn sophisticated.
--Joe Biden
The border is secure.
--Harry Reid
I want to work with everybody - Republicans and Democrats - to move this country forward.
--Barack Obama
Yes, the immigration laws are being enforced... Let me just say this: Our immigration laws are broken. It's why we need comprehensive immigration reform.
--Eric Holder
I've sent a clear message to parents in these countries not to put their kids through this.
--Barack Obama
While we intend to do the right thing by these children, their parents need to know, this is an incredibly dangerous situation and it is unlikely that their children will be able to stay.
--Barack Obama
I believe in the constitution and I will obey the Constitution of the United States. We are not gonna use signing statements as doing an end run around congress.
--President Barack Obama in 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment