Monday, March 31, 2014

Recent Political Videos...


Rush Limbaugh: Democrat Tactic Is To Say
GOP Intend To Push For Obama Impeachment



Ted Cruz Releases Powerful
New Ad: Stand For Principle



Surprise, Liberal Bill Maher Trips Up Guests With
'Racist' Paul Ryan Quote. Except Michelle Obama Said It



Cleveland Clinic CEO: Three-Quarters Of
Obamacare Signups Have Higher Premiums



VP Joe Biden: "11 Million Undocumented
Aliens Are Already Americans In My View"


Blog author's comments - I believe Limbaugh is right, the Democrats will do whatever it takes to hang on to the Senate. Good ad by Ted Cruz, the Republican Party needs more conservatives like him. I am as far from a fan of Bill Maher as one can be, this is why I found what he did such a surprise. Obama with his ACA is trashing the best health care system ever. I understand that the Cleveland Clinic is not accepting Obamacare patients. VP Joe Biden with his foot in his mouth again, the man always seems to be out of touch with reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment