Sunday, January 19, 2014

National Football League - NFC and AFC Championship Games Today


NFC Championship - San Francisco at Seattle 6:30p.m. on Fox
AFC Championship - New England at Denver 3:00p.m. on CBS


Blog author's comments - Today the NFL features two games showcasing four very good teams. In my opinion both games are a tossup. Regarding the game at Seattle, Seattle should probably be the favorite to win but because of San Francisco's quarterback Colin Kaepernick, I am leaning towards San Francisco. Kaepernick could well be the deciding factor in the game.

New England and Denver, it’s too bad these two teams are in the same conference. This would be a good Super Bowl matchup. The two quarterbacks, I believe, are the best in the National Football League, and I have been a fan of both the Patriot's Tom Brady and Bronco's Peyton Manning for a long time. I also believe that the Patriot's coach, Bill Belichick is the best head coach in the NFL. Because the game is at Denver this helps Denver and the Broncos should probably be the favorite, but I would like to see New England win.

It would not surprise me if I am wrong about both games because at this point all four teams are capable of winning. For those who do not follow the NFL the winners of these two games play in the SUPER BOWL, Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 6:30 p.m. ET.

No comments:

Post a Comment