Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Recent News Columns and Videos...



Boehner to Insist On Republican Immigration Bill Majority


Senate Bill Allows 46 Million Immigrants By 2033


Sequester Jesters: IRS To Pay $70 Million In Employee Bonuses


Cat Stands For Election In Mexican City... Mayoral Candidate Morris The Cat


Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans


Sen. Ted Cruz: "Enough is Enough! We Need to Abolish the IRS"
(The Republican Party needs more people like Ted Cruz, until that
happens we will see little improvement in the direction the party is going.)



Brit Hume on Obama's Silence Strategy: "A Good
Way to Duck, But Not a Good Way to Lead"
(This is usually how Obama handles most issues. And
he has lead the country to where we should not be.)



CBS Reporter Sharyl Attkisson on O'Reilly:
I Know Who Hacked Into My Computers
(Ms. Attkisson, I think that I also could make a
good guess as to who hacked your computers.)



Gov. Sarah Palin on U.S. Intervention in Syria: "Let Allah Sort It Out"
(I agree with Sarah Palin I would rather have 'Allah' sort it out.
We know the outcome when Obama intervened in Egypt and Libya.)



Sen. Lindsey Graham: GOP in a "Demographic Death Spiral" With
Hispanics; Says Passing Immigration Reform Only Hope to Change it
(Graham is one of the RINO's the GOP would be much better off without.)

1 comment:

  1. The CBO prediction that the immigration bills now in the House and Senate will reduce the federal deficit by over $700 billion over the 20 years after it would become law is just that -- A PREDICTION. There is no significant measure of confidence in any long range forecast with political knees bumping against each others' under the table. I write this knowing that the White House "Worlds' Greatest Authority" says it.

    ReplyDelete