Monday, August 29, 2011

Colin Powell - His Vote For President In 2012?

Colin Powell Says He Does Not Yet
Know Who He Will Vote For In 2012



Blog author's comments - Former secretary of state Colin Powell knows right now who he is going to vote for...Barack Hussein Obama. Powell will not abandon Obama.

Comments below from FOX News story May 10. 2009.

Dick Cheney: Powell Left the Republican Party

Cheney had tough words for the Bush administration's former secretary of state when asked about the controversy over Powell's recent suggestion that the GOP move more to the center. He was asked specifically about conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh's call for Powell to join the Democrats.

"I think my take on it was Colin had already left the party. I didn't know he was still a Republican," Cheney said on CBS' "Face the Nation."

Asked to clarify, Cheney noted that Powell endorsed Barack Obama, a Democrat for president shortly before the general election.

"I assumed that that is some indication of his loyalty and his interest," Cheney said.


No comments:

Post a Comment