Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rep. Allen West - Latest Budget Deal

Rep. Allen West talks about the $39 Billion Budget Deal




Blog author's comments - It's always a pleasure to listen to the input and comments of Allen West. I don't believe he feels the GOP leaders received enough from Reid & Company in this latest budget deal. I certainly don't think they held out for enough. Allen West does give us political hope for the future.

His comment about the white powder, hate message and death threat he received, I thought was a classic. "If I could get 15 minutes with that individual wherever he chooses I think we could have a pretty good discussion." This did not surprise me after listening to him speak many times before. I have educated myself concerning his military background and education...very impressive. I believe he is one person who will not back down.

Too bad we do not have more elected officials like him to replace some of the RINO's. I hope Allen West has a long political career. He will most certainly be on the Democrat Party's hit list for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment