Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sarah Palin Interviewed On Fox News

Sarah Palin Interviewed on Fox News by Sean Hannity

[Ad Will Close In A Few Seconds]


A blog post which explains in detail 'the map with crosshairs' for which the left has chastised Sarah Palin.

Another blog post with a video by Mark Levin who goes after the MSM over their coverage of Palin.

Blog author's comments - I believe Sarah Palin to be one very special lady. I don't care what you think about this woman but I don't know of anyone in politics who has been more maligned, libeled, slandered, trashed and mischaracterized than she has over the last two years.

For the past week and a half, the attacks on her from the left have been vicious and merciless, and without merit. But she seems to have risen above all of the absolute lies and hatred which has been heaped upon her.

She has not groveled to the MSM or anyone which is what they had hoped for and expected. She has done just the opposite and does not seem to be bitter about what is happening and will continue to happen to her from the left-wingers. She has faced this since 2008 and so has her family.

The MSM and the frothing left-wing of the Democrat Party had expected Sarah Palin to leave, remove herself from politics, just go away, but that has not happened. I believe she will have a great impact on the conservative base, the Republican Party and the 2012 election.

Sadly even many of the GOP political insiders and 'blue bloods' are against her, but she continues to prevail. As I said at the beginning of these comments, she is a very special person.


The Ruthless and Irresponsible Main Stream Media

No comments:

Post a Comment