Christine O'Donnell Wins over Michael Castle in Delaware Senate Primary - Republican Establishment, Not Happy!
Karl Rove Rips Into Christine O'Donnell on Fox News Hannity, Right After Her Primary Win.
Sean Hannity defended O'Donnell staunchly, but was met with a litany of Rove criticism of O'Donnell.
Laura Ingraham Responds To Rove and the GOP: "They Are Missing The Tide, I Think It Is Far Bigger and Far More Profound Than They Understand"
It's "an out of touch elite who still don't understand the people of America, I think they look down on the tea party"
Ingraham:"She's [O'Donnell] not the perfect candidate, no she isn't, it's gonna be a tough race in Delaware but it's gonna be a lot tougher because Democrats are getting help from elite Republicans to defeat her."
Blog author's comments - I have always liked Karl Rove but after listening to his comments concerning Christine O'Donnell, I don't agree with him. I have also followed Laura Ingraham and thought she made some good points about the elite GOP.
Castle has been in office for over 15 years, but many times he votes with the Democrats. So...why does the Republican establishment want to continue with the same strategy that put us where we are now? With O'Donnell we may have a chance of putting a conservative in office.
I assume the GOP will continue to support the two female RINO's in Maine? They also support RINO John McCain from Arizona. These people are Republicans, but they certainly don't help in providing a movement towards a more conservative Republican party.
We held the office of President, the House and Senate and now we have nothing. If the GOP manages a victory in November, they had better change their mindset in a hurry or they will find themselves in the same position they are today.
I don't even want to think of what this country will be, if Obama wins in 2012 and serves two terms as the President.
Via: HAP
No comments:
Post a Comment