Friday, July 16, 2010

Obama Administration's Arrogance Abounds





Blog author's comments - Neil Cavuto...well said! I don't think there has ever been a President, along with most of his administration, that has been more arrogant than the Obama administration.

Obama believes he can do anything he chooses to do and his policies and agenda should never be challenged. His leftist followers will usually refer to anyone who questions or disagrees with Obama as a racist.

I did my homework concerning Mr. Obama. He is a divider not a uniter. I knew about his background, and who his friends were prior to the election.

Hopefully Obama's arrogance and that of his fellow Democrats, will come back to bite them hard in November. It is time to put a stop to this runaway train on track to a place most of us do not want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment