Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mosque at Ground Zero - Tell Us Why!

Pat Condell on Ground Zero mosque: "Is it possible
to be astonished, but not surprised?"

Just watch and listen. I don't know why it takes a Brit to put into words what every New Yorker, and every American should be saying but he is not joking here!

(See post on this blog of June 9, 2010 which covered the protest in New York by some Americans who are saying no to the plan to build the mosque.)



(Patrick Condell - is a British comedian, writer and Internet personality. In the past few years he began posting short monologues to a number of video sharing websites. Many have also been published to DVD.)

Blog author's comments - Many of us know what has happened over the past few years. This is more of the liberal, politically correct agenda, which has permeated so many of the people in this country.

Many of our citizens seem to have forgotten the lives of their fellow Americans that were ended because of the terrorist attack (September 11, 2001) on our soil. This attack was by a culture who believes they were justified in doing what they did in the name of Islam, and would do it again.

My wife and I visited and toured much of England years ago. It was a very enjoyable trip. This was before the Muslims had entered England in droves. The lawmakers there, for whatever reason, are not able to say stop - we do not want you here.

We have friends who were born in Britain and live outside of London. I called them a few days ago to wish him a Happy Birthday. During our conversation I asked "I read what is reported to be happening to your country with regard to the Muslim population. Are things as bad as what I see?" His answer was a simple "yes, they are, and it is growing worse."

Do we want this to happen to America? We have enough people in the United States making demands on us, we cannot stand more! Perhaps we should remember the above video.

I have used this before but will use it again - to quote an unknown U.S. Marine in Iraq who stated "America's not at war, the Marines are at war, America's at the mall."

No comments:

Post a Comment