Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Kasich: Trump Plans 'Nonsense,' I Don't Think His Support Is Real


Breitbart -- Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Republican presidential candidate Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) questioned the polls showing his rival Donald Trump is leading the nomination race.

Kasich said, “I’ve been in a virtual war with Donald Trump over these things. I flat out condemn the idea that we were going to have Muslims register. I mean, I can’t help that maybe you didn’t have a camera out there, but the fact is I condemned it as soon as it came out of his mouth. That is not acceptable.”

When asked why Trump is working Kasich said, “Well look, I don’t know how much he’s working and I don’t know who they’re surveying and I do believe in polls like you do, but at the same time, who are they surveying. Are these people for real? I don’t think so. I think at the end when you don’t have experience, when we look at this critical nature of foreign policy — I listened to a lot of what Leon Panetta had to say, I agree with much of it, much of it I’ve already said. And the idea that we’re going to repel an entire group of people on the basis of their religion, it’s nonsense. As you know, I’ve been in a Twitter war with Donald Trump and experience does matter and I have a lot of it. That’s why I have a solid plan to get rid of ISIS and rebuild our military.”
Blog Author's Comments -- Kasich commenting on the polls and Trump leading the field, "are these people for real?" They sure are Governor Kasich and that is why you are doing so poorly in the polls and Donald Trump is kicking your ass! I'm not really sure what Kasich is whining about, doesn't he realize that he has no chance of winning the nomination and should discontinue his farce of a presidential run? And if he has "a solid plan to get rid of ISIS and rebuild our military," why not tell us what it is?

Kasich's Super Pac has joined with Rubio and Bush donors to run negative ads against Trump. I think Kasich is still in because he will be working for the Republican 'Establishment' to benefit Jeb Bush who is their choice for the nomination. Kasich must have been promised a spot in the Jeb Bush administration if he should win, but this will never happen. If Bush by chance were to run against Hillary Clinton he would be defeated and I don't want another Bush as president. I would feel somewhat confident with either Ted Cruz of Donald Trump as the Republican nominee. If the GOP does not win the presidency in 2016 they may never elect another president.

Trump Doubles Down On Waterboarding: 'You Bet Your Ass' I'll Bring It Back

Reuters Poll: Possible Republican Presidential Candidates For 2016

No comments: